Monday, April 9, 2007

Music gets you talking

This is something that just blew me away in my couple of visits to london recently.

This ad has instilled tremendous respect in me for their marketing department and the copywriter AND the photographer.

Its just so compelling and evocative that it almost makes me wanna go out and buy that phone. Something that Nokia hasn't been elicit from me for 2 years now.

The photography captures the mood brilliantly. The models used are perfectly next door and the tag lines tug at your heart. At mine anyway.

Attached here are the two slides I saw repeatedly at the various tube stations.

Click here for the entire campaign.


http://europe.nokia.com/musicgetsyou

And I agree, Music does get you talking.

1 comment:

  1. yeah...very true!!! i loved the ad campaign too...thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete