Monday, April 23, 2007

Missed chance!!

It's been a while since I've posted here. That's because I've been travelling like crazy and got back only today. Sure enough, posting soon as I'm back!

Last week, I met up with couple of Director's from Bollywood. One, the moustached and bearded Rohan Sippy (of Bluffmaster fame) and the other, Nikhil Advani (of Kal ho na ho fame)

Ofcourse, I came to know who these guys were only when I reached home and my mom asked me "where did you meet these guys?"

I have NEVER rued my inability to remember director names and match them with correpsonding faces.

Turns out, Nikhil Advani is the same chap who also directed Salaam E Ishq, the most mind numbingly devasting movie ever made. This movie is so bad, it warrants a rehab centre just for those poor folks who made the mistake of going and seeing it.

He lives another day to perhaps make a sequel (spine chilling shudder) or a worse movie. And it's all MY FAULT!! Should've just shot him when I had the chance!

And if you are about to post a comment praising this movie, please save me the trouble of coming over and shooting you. Just do it yourself.