Monday, November 3, 2008

To all my friends about to get married...


Suddenly - marriage is in the air.

Many of my friends and acquaintances are in this frenzy of tying the knot. Some infact, with each other. From now till feb next year, I know 11 people getting married. yeah, that's about 3 a month or one every ten days.

BTW - what is it with people JUST about to get married? Why is that the first question they ask you is - when are YOU getting married?

I get it that you are excited and happy but does it mean that you have to:

1. Spend hours talking to me about how this is PERFECT for me?
2. Tell me how all my habits will need to change after I get married (which is what confuses me about 1. how the hell is that perfect?)

This does not apply to you 3 getting married in December - thankfully, you are the exception that proves the rule!

So ANYWAY - what comes after marriage? (no, after honeymoon)

Babies! And on that, I have some excellent advice that I came across.
You can see simple pictures depicting profound techniques here.

If you like this, you can buy the book here.

And yes, you are welcome.

And no, I wasn't reading up on baby care - just came across this.
Yeah, think about the stuff I DON'T post on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment