Monday, September 3, 2007

Travelling... Again

This time going to the same city - Paris but thankfully npt flying the dreadful Air France. An airline whose service is perhaps second best only to a prison!

On Emirates this time and MAN do they know which planes to buy. The economy seat had so much leg space that the person sitting next to me could get up and move about without actually having to wake me up. This was really good for him because this flight being a 4am flight meant I was at my sleepy and cranky best and the last thing I wanted was for someone to ask me to get up cuz he can't hold it on a 2hr flight!!

Dubai airport, much like the city never ceases to amaze me. Built out of land reclaimed from the dessert, this place is living example of man's technical genius and a sensible government's will to make things better for its citizens and visitors.

Quick trivia - 40% of world's cranes are in Dubai!

1 hour stopover till my connecting flight to Paris.

I'm going shopping!! Would be crazy not to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment